About the Current Challenge
The June 1st magical challenge presents an interesting challenge we like to call Enchantment Plus. For this challenge, you are to enchant to bring something(s) into your life based on magical work and these can be an increase in money, a new love, better, health really anything you wish with a caveat. The enchantment work has to be placed inside a greater 30 day on the ground plan including actionable non-magicak steps hence the plus to the enhancement. The additional part of this challenge, is that all magical work should actually be in your 30 day life plan and winning the challenge means successfully navigating life steps with enchantments. Now, that said, you still need to do some sort of meditation or magick every day, but self-reflection counts. Click here to see how the challenges work and how you can succeed!
- Research Start: May 1st.
- Unbroken Magic Start: June 1st – July 1st
- Award Ceremony Via Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole: Some time in August
Andrieh Vitimus's Bio
Andrieh Vitimus is author of the modern magical classic Hands on Chaos Magic: Reality Manipulation Through the Ovayki Current. Andrieh is motivates, facilitates ideas and rocks workshops across the world. He is published in The Anthology of Sorcery II, Pillars II, Devoted, Engaging the Spirit World, Walking the Path of the Ancient Ways, VISIONARIUM-Brevier 1: Reisen in die Anderswelt (German Edition), Magick on the Edge anthology, the Manifesting Prosperity anthology, The Pop Culture Anthology and the Best of Konton Magazine anthology. Vitimus is holds the highest initiatory rank in Haitian Vodou, that of Hougan Asogwe, is a Usui and Karuna Reiki Master, and NLP practitioner and a licensed hypnotherapist. Currently, Andrieh Vitimus is faculty at Peter Carroll’s Arconorium College and is Co-host of Deeper Down The Rabbit Hole, Founder of http://domagic.com/.
Zachary Lui's Bio
Val LlewlakaVal will be posting her challenge here.
Val Llewlaka's Bio
Stephanie Joins us via her blog at www.sjreisner.com
S. Connolly's Bio
Sindder StregSindder's challenge will be posted at his blog.
Sindder Streg's Bio
Sindder Streg has been practicing magick for almost 10 years. His work has been inspired by chaos magick and the pragmatic dharma scene. He has a major focus in meditation, awakening, and mental states with a generous smattering of practical magic, spirit work, and tarot.
He will be posting his challenge: fromthecushion.wordpress.com
He will be posting, here
William BriarHe will be posting his challenge at his blog.
William Briar's Bio
William Briar's Challenge Log
- Introducing my topic - http://williambriar.com/school
- Accepted into College - http://williambriar.com/domagick-june-july-plans
Domagick Enchantment Challenge
- 1st spirit - http://williambriar.com/vapula
- Charging - http://williambriar.com/june-domagick-2
- 2nd spirit - http://williambriar.com/ipos
- Charging - http://williambriar.com/relax-with-demons
- 3rd spirit - http://williambriar.com/purson
- Speaking to an advisor - http://williambriar.com/june-domagick-day-6
- Starting over - http://williambriar.com/mistakes
- School interview - http://williambriar.com/domagick-day-8
- Loan application - http://williambriar.com/thanks-to-purson
- How-to post - http://williambriar.com/cleansingbreaths
- Relaxation and planning - http://williambriar.com/june-domagick-day-11
- 4th spirit - http://williambriar.com/botis
- Small gains - http://williambriar.com/every-day-little-something
- Very small gains - http://williambriar.com/slow-moving-summer-adventures
- Gratitude post - http://williambriar.com/thanks-botis
- The daily routine - http://williambriar.com/a-good-week
- Work VS relaxation - http://williambriar.com/relearning-relaxation
- Low effort - http://williambriar.com/lazy-sunday
- 5th spirit - http://williambriar.com/amon
- Celebrations - http://williambriar.com/solstice
- Frustrations - http://williambriar.com/on-hold
- Sick - http://williambriar.com/domagick-day-22
- Scattered intent - http://williambriar.com/intent
- Results of experiment - http://williambriar.com/notes
- Disk instructions - http://williambriar.com/day-25
- 6th spirit- http://williambriar.com/camio
- Confusion - http://williambriar.com/thinking-in-circles
- How-to post - http://williambriar.com/tarot-spread
- Divination - http://williambriar.com/four-of-cups
- Final assessment - http://williambriar.com/precision
Eris's challenge will be posted here.
Éris Kallisti's Bio
Tiger LiliShe will be posting on her Blog
Tiger Lili's Bio
Lili has been an occultist for almost 20 years, studying Hellenic and Kemetic magic, Judeo-Christian mythology and comparative world religions, Tibetan and Nichiren Buddhism, and Goddess oriented spirituality. She has a Master's degree in business where she studied economics, calculus and statistical analysis, believing that mathematics is the language of the universe, with interest in astronomy, numerology, qabala and sacred geometry. A mother and business owner, as well as a musician and belly dancer, one of the classes she developed and teaches is how to use dance (particularly serpentine and ecstatic dance) to connect with the divine. Her blog, "Life in the Lap of Lilith," chronicles her service to the dark Goddess Lilith.
John is posting his challenge, here
John Hill's Bio
Novice magician who has gotten some amazing results. Novice martial artist who knows enough to know when to walk away. Musician/wannabe writer. I've worked in many different fields from corrections to offshore on supply boats in the oil field and beyond. I am what you would call a jack of all trades/master of none. I almost always side with the underdogs, and am afraid of no spirit, creature or man with the exception of my wife on her period.