About the Current Challenge
This magical challenge is the kickstarter startup for the http://domagick.com ( formerly Magical30 Site). This challenge is a challenge of self-transformation of a serious personal issue. There are no restrictions on this goal and you can use any method for the self transformation work, but it must be well documented and researched. Click here to see how the challenges work and how you can succeed!
- Research Start: February 1st.
- Unbroken Magic Start: March 1st – April 1st
- Award Ceremony Via Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole: Some time in May
Andrieh Vitimus's Bio
Andrieh Vitimus is author of the modern magical classic Hands on Chaos Magic: Reality Manipulation Through the Ovayki Current. Andrieh is motivates, facilitates ideas and rocks workshops across the world. He is published in The Anthology of Sorcery II, Pillars II, Devoted, Engaging the Spirit World, Walking the Path of the Ancient Ways, VISIONARIUM-Brevier 1: Reisen in die Anderswelt (German Edition), Magick on the Edge anthology, the Manifesting Prosperity anthology, The Pop Culture Anthology and the Best of Konton Magazine anthology. Vitimus is holds the highest initiatory rank in Haitian Vodou, that of Hougan Asogwe, is a Usui and Karuna Reiki Master, and NLP practitioner and a licensed hypnotherapist. Currently, Andrieh Vitimus is faculty at Peter Carroll’s Arconorium College and is Co-host of Deeper Down The Rabbit Hole, Founder of http://domagic.com/.
Zachary Lui's Bio
Jason Colwell's Bio
Val LlewlakaVal will be posting her challenge here.
Val Llewlaka's Bio
Stephanie Joins us via her blog at www.sjreisner.com
S. Connolly's Bio
Sindder StregSindder's challenge will be posted at his blog.
Sindder Streg's Bio
Sindder Streg has been practicing magick for almost 10 years. His work has been inspired by chaos magick and the pragmatic dharma scene. He has a major focus in meditation, awakening, and mental states with a generous smattering of practical magic, spirit work, and tarot.
He will be posting his challenge: fromthecushion.wordpress.com
JackHis challenge will be posted on his Blog.
Jack's Challenge Log
SobekemitiSobekemiti will be posting the challenge, here.
Sobekemiti's Challenge Log
Research and post-magical summary posts
Daily Magickal Work Posts
wordpress.com/2017/03/12/ domagick-day-12-and-full-moon- rite/
wordpress.com/2017/03/27/ domagick-day-27-and-hekates- deipnon/
His blog is here.
Dave Wilson's Bio
Dave has been a practitioner of the arts since the early 90's. He have been affiliated with organizations such as the Temple of Set (TOS) and the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO). Dave spent 16 years in the U.S. Army and always continued my spiritual exploits. Sometimes being very creative in my works in East Africa and Afghanistan. He did manage to finish my degree and keep a foot in the real world yet balance and find a way to always follow my true will. Dave is still opening doors and learning. It seem when one opens twenty are before him.
Dave's Challenge Log
Day 1 - 32
Kelly DawnShe will be posting the challenge at her Blog
Kelly Dawn's Bio
Kelly's Challenge Log
William BriarHe will be posting his challenge at his blog.
William Briar's Bio
William Briar's Challenge Log
- Introducing my topic - http://williambriar.com/school
- Accepted into College - http://williambriar.com/domagick-june-july-plans
Domagick Enchantment Challenge
- 1st spirit - http://williambriar.com/vapula
- Charging - http://williambriar.com/june-domagick-2
- 2nd spirit - http://williambriar.com/ipos
- Charging - http://williambriar.com/relax-with-demons
- 3rd spirit - http://williambriar.com/purson
- Speaking to an advisor - http://williambriar.com/june-domagick-day-6
- Starting over - http://williambriar.com/mistakes
- School interview - http://williambriar.com/domagick-day-8
- Loan application - http://williambriar.com/thanks-to-purson
- How-to post - http://williambriar.com/cleansingbreaths
- Relaxation and planning - http://williambriar.com/june-domagick-day-11
- 4th spirit - http://williambriar.com/botis
- Small gains - http://williambriar.com/every-day-little-something
- Very small gains - http://williambriar.com/slow-moving-summer-adventures
- Gratitude post - http://williambriar.com/thanks-botis
- The daily routine - http://williambriar.com/a-good-week
- Work VS relaxation - http://williambriar.com/relearning-relaxation
- Low effort - http://williambriar.com/lazy-sunday
- 5th spirit - http://williambriar.com/amon
- Celebrations - http://williambriar.com/solstice
- Frustrations - http://williambriar.com/on-hold
- Sick - http://williambriar.com/domagick-day-22
- Scattered intent - http://williambriar.com/intent
- Results of experiment - http://williambriar.com/notes
- Disk instructions - http://williambriar.com/day-25
- 6th spirit- http://williambriar.com/camio
- Confusion - http://williambriar.com/thinking-in-circles
- How-to post - http://williambriar.com/tarot-spread
- Divination - http://williambriar.com/four-of-cups
- Final assessment - http://williambriar.com/precision
Davey CrestDavey will be posting at his Blog
Davey Crest's Bio
Davey Crest Challenge Log
PsomydHer challenge will be posted here.
Psomyd's Challenge Log
Ravna Pleh will be posting her blog at https://www.facebook.com/tanja.pleh.9
Ravna Pleh's Bio
He will be posting, here
Vanessa IrenaVanessa will be posting her challenge at Blog.
Vanessa Irena's Bio
Vanessa's Challenge Log