The the Pre-Work that went into this is as follows:
So first I went to the woods to retrieve my stone I was working with to be the heart. Traveling through the cemetery, to the forest. Attempt 1: Damn cemetery was so crowded, and the minute I walked in some bulldozers and shit came right to where I was going to go. A little about this cemetery that I didn’t know. The forest sits on top a large hill that drops off to a pretty raging river next to the cemetery. The whole area has natural gas reserves so they have a pump to make sure it doesn’t blow up ( Simbi Makaya is associated with fire too, this was just a bonus to the forest since I asked him to guide my hand). So first time, FAIL
I cast a impromptu hiding spell. I paid the cemetery and the forest. The forest was humming with activity. There were a couple animals and the pump to prevent the area from blowing up from the natural gas was actually on. I went to the spot I buried the carnelian.
Some odd things had happened between week. I didn’t pack the dirt down and yet it was as if the dirt had been there a while. 40 minutes of chopping at solid clay, I finally found the stone. It buzzed. I paid the tree for watching over it.
I took the stone home, through the cemetery which is huge, and through a few crossroads… all of which I paid.
There was the spot. So you know it happened. Now later in the night I did the following ritual to empower the heart and make this work.
- Set up an altar, bless it with florida water.
- Sing for Legba, offer rum.
- Rub red palm oil on the stone.
- Place the stone in metal bowl with florida water and Whiskey.
- Sing for Simbi Makaya Repeatedly for 30 minutes while the fire is going.
- Remove the hot stone with tongs to the Simbi Makaya home.
- Offer a breath while in a nearly invoked state to Simbi Makaya
- Offer a breath while in a nearly invoked state ( aka the edge of pocession) to Simbi Makaya
- Offer Simbi some whiskey and cigarrettes.
- As the ritual is closing down, put the lid on the pot.
Very likely, this will ritual will be the empowerment I will use. I may still put together a lamp, but it seemed like this fits.
Now other things, I added 9 coffin nails to Simbi’s Pot, and leaves I had collected. AKA Simbi’s magical weapons, there a couple things I am missing, and I am sure he will let me know. Though this is the ritual so far, there is still a few things to do with the pot. first, got to draw the Veve on the pot and will attach a green small ribbon to the top.